Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) Stock Price

81.7701 ▲ +0.5301 (+0.65%)
Open: 81.32 Vol: 5.21M Day's range: 80.96 - 81.955 Mar 28, 13:26 EDT
Loading chart ...
XOM Technical Analysis
5 mins 30 mins Hourly Daily Weekly
BUY BUY BUY SELL SELL
  5 mins 30 mins Hourly Daily Weekly
MA5 81.77▲ 81.78▼ 81.60▲ 81.57▲ 81.80▼
MA10 81.75▲ 81.57▲ 81.39▲ 81.77▼ 82.30▼
MA20 81.80▼ 81.38▲ 81.45▲ 81.92▼ 85.21▼
MA50 81.59▲ 81.56▲ 81.69▲ 82.80▼ 87.09▼
MA100 81.40▲ 81.68▲ 81.57▲ 85.32▼ 83.71▼
MA200 81.41▲ 81.58▲ 81.87▼ 86.92▼ 88.80▼
  5 mins 30 mins Hourly Daily Weekly
MACD -0.019▼ 0.082▲ 0.076▲ 0.074▲ -0.436▼
RSI 55.171▲ 60.722▲ 55.882▲ 46.900▼ 39.443▼
STOCH 53.646     91.726▲ 73.256     57.222     17.021▼
WILL %R -55.416     -17.938▲ -16.270▲ -31.900     -86.807▼
CCI -16.270     82.635     146.039▲ -13.362     -66.816    
Latest Filters Detected On XOM
MA $XOM Price Crossed Above MA(13) Set Alert
MA $XOM Price Crossed Above MA(7) Set Alert
Exxon Mobil Corporation News
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 10:12 AM
Exxon (NYSE:XOM), which earlier this year struck a deal with the Bass family to buy Permian assets for $6.6 billion, said it is eying a 20-percent annual increase in its shale production in the period until 2025. Independents have pumped from the shale ...
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 08:28 AM
Chicago, IL – March 28, 2017 – Today, Zacks Equity Research discusses the Industry: Oil & Gas, Part 1, including ExxonMobil Corp. (NYSE: XOM – Free Report ), Chevron Corp. (NYSE: CVX – Free Report ), QEP Resources Inc. (NYSE: QEP – Free Report ...
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 07:37 AM
BP, as the operator with a 75% stake and Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) as its partner with the remaining 25% interest, decided to develop the field using a semi-submersible floating platform. Producing wells would pump out oil & gas while water ...
XOM historical stock data
date open high low close volume
28/03/17 81.32 81.955 80.96 81.7701 5,210,007
27/03/17 80.82 81.43 80.79 81.24 7,411,889
24/03/17 82.03 82.22 81.15 81.23 10,290,534
23/03/17 81.63 82.22 81.46 81.85 7,500,145
22/03/17 81.96 82.09 81.43 81.76 11,956,706
21/03/17 82.16 82.35 81.60 81.82 11,287,281
20/03/17 81.72 82.04 81.44 82.00 6,492,861
17/03/17 82.03 82.26 81.82 81.98 12,458,225
16/03/17 82.03 82.20 81.67 82.06 8,252,065
15/03/17 81.30 82.06 81.04 82.00 9,840,523
Quote Details
Bid:0.00
Ask:0.00
52wk Low:80.34
52wk High:95.51
Vol:5.21M
Avg Vol(3m):46.7M
1Y Chng:-4.27%
1M Chng:-1.20%
Add to Watch List