Apollo Global Management, Inc (APO) Stock Price

40.125 ▲ +0.155 (+0.39%)
Open: 40.13 Vol: 648.25K Day's range: 40.10 - 40.425 Oct 22, 15:12 EDT
IEX Real-Time Price
Loading chart ...
APO Technical Analysis
5 mins 30 mins Hourly Daily Weekly
SELL BUY BUY BUY BUY
  5 mins 30 mins Hourly Daily Weekly
MA5 40.14▼ 40.25▼ 40.21▼ 39.91▲ 39.06▲
MA10 40.16▼ 40.22▼ 40.12▲ 39.40▲ 38.97▲
MA20 40.25▼ 40.12▲ 40.02▲ 38.73▲ 36.49▲
MA50 40.22▼ 40.00▲ 39.58▲ 38.15▲ 31.95▲
MA100 40.14▼ 39.55▲ 38.77▲ 36.06▲ 32.05▲
MA200 40.04▲ 38.60▲ 39.28▲ 32.91▲ 25.85▲
  5 mins 30 mins Hourly Daily Weekly
MACD -0.022▼ -0.005▼ -0.008▼ 0.148▲ 0.219▲
RSI 41.038▼ 51.757▲ 57.432▲ 60.500▲ 62.824▲
STOCH 14.255▼ 59.361     72.016     89.525▲ 75.764    
WILL %R -91.667▼ -64.516     -43.796     -6.179▲ -14.194▲
CCI -69.192     -43.392     59.330     109.596▲ 77.588    
Latest Filters Detected On APO
CDL $APO Doji Candlestick Pattern Detected Set Alert
CDL $APO Shooting Star Candlestick Pattern Detected Set Alert
Apollo Global Management, Inc News
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 04:00 AM
A group of noteholders including Apollo Global Management Inc. (NYSE: APO) and Elliot International LP will own 99 percent of the company, while the remaining 1 percent will be divided among the ...
Monday, October 21, 2019 07:00 AM
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin America and South America. Intrado is controlled by affiliates of certain funds managed ...
Thursday, October 17, 2019 05:04 AM
On Tuesday, Reuters reported Apollo Global Management (NYSE: APO), a New York-based private equity firm, is looking to buy Clearwater-based Tech Data for $130 a share, or roughly $4.6 billion. As of ...
APO historical stock data
date open high low close volume
22/10/19 40.13 40.425 40.10 40.125 648,253
21/10/19 40.09 40.36 39.73 39.97 1,305,446
18/10/19 39.93 40.14 39.64 39.97 971,300
17/10/19 39.62 40.19 39.47 40.03 1,067,300
16/10/19 39.40 39.52 38.73 39.45 1,133,800
15/10/19 38.87 39.56 38.83 39.40 1,403,500
14/10/19 38.60 38.90 38.26 38.67 5,448,500
11/10/19 39.50 39.84 38.71 38.72 1,641,300
10/10/19 38.61 39.04 38.54 38.93 972,600
09/10/19 38.11 38.90 37.20 38.69 1,246,800
Quote Details
52wk Low:22.631
52wk High:41.79
Vol:648.25K
Avg Vol(3m):50.5M
1Y Chng:+26.38%
1M Chng:-0.43%
Add to Watch List